Saturday, February 19, 2011

NOTD - OPI Russian Navy

Even though, Spring is around the corner, I am not giving up on the dark nail shades just yet. I am loving the OPI nail colours and picked this shade right before the new year. 

I love greys, purples and blues and this looked like such a great shade of Purple and BLUE (Burple or Plue)!!! I had to have it!

I have picked up MANY nail polishes over the last few months and I love them equally as they are so pretty, its almost like a shoe addiction...hmmm shoes this shade would be awesome!  :) 

Anyway, back to this gorgeous polish. This dark sexy blue shade is from the OPI Russian Collection.   As I mentioned above, the colour is not quite the shade it appears in the bottle, nonetheless it was a great surprise! I have applied this shade as a double coat.

Here are the pics below:




Always Smile :)  - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment