Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mascara, Mascara, Mascara ?!?!

Have you ever gone shopping for ONE mascara and when you get there, each beauty brand has literally thousands of options and styles to choose from, that you are even more confused than when you started.

 

I thought to post my review and pics of three popular mascaras from ONE brand.  I chose the following three Mascaras from Maybelline. 


MAYBELLINE MASCARAS:




 

The Colossal Volum' Express® Mascara

The mascara will deliver:  LOTS of  volume.

My Result:  I liked that I got really thick volume and bold lashes.  The con is that is does apply quite thick, so you need to be very careful when you apply.  So if you want THICK lashes, this would be the best choice.


Great lash BIG Washable Mascara
The mascara will deliver:  Great Big Lashes with no clumps.

My Result:  I love that it gave me very natural yet full lashes without clumping.  I found one coat was perfect.  This would be the best mascara for someone looking for a natural yet full/long lashes.


Lash Stiletto™ Ultimate Length Washable Mascara
The mascara will deliver:  To elongate lashes with a shiny coat.

My result:  If I want my lashes to look LONG this would be the one to get.  I didn’t really notice a “shiny” look but I loved the finished look.  This one delivers if you are looking for LONG lashes.

Therefore if you are looking for.....

Thick/Volume Lashes – The Colossal Volum’ Express® Mascara
Natural/Full Lashes – Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara
Super Long Lashes – Lash Stiletto™


Always Smile :)  - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment