Sunday, April 10, 2011

EOTD - Pretty Browns :)

I love the look of brown/shimmer shades on the eyes!  Brown shades are great because you can create a neutral look for brown eyes, but with the shimmer brown shades, its' kicked up a notch!  

Here is an eye look I did that is a great look for a girls night, weekend brunch or dinner with the family.  Check it out below:



Here are the products I used to create the look:

Benefit High Beam (Eye base)
MAC - Retrospeck E/S(Inner Corner)
MAC - All that glitters
MAC - Woodwinked E/S
MAC - Kid E/S
MAC - Coquette E/S
MAC - Rice Paper E/S (Brow Bone)
Vasanti - Eye Pencil - Volta
Vasanti - Cleopatra Liquid Liner
Mascara – Vasanti Conditioning Long Lash Mascara

Always Smile :)  - Sand

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I like the name of your blog, Make-up by Sand? Interesting.
    I really like your blog!!!! Your layout is very nice!!!

    Maybe you can check out my blog and tell me what you think.

    Keep doing what you are doing!

    May
    blush-off.com

    ReplyDelete