Sunday, August 28, 2011

HAUL - Bath & Bodyworks :)


I love fruity scented things and of course I love Bath & Bodyworks!  I love their anti-bacterial hand soaps and of course their bath related items too.  Here are the items I got below:



Nectarine Mint - Smells so amazing and suds up well
 
Passionfruit - Very fruitful scent :)
 
SweetPea - My ALL time fave scent!

Dark Kiss - Romantic scent, not as fruity :)


This is the creamiest and smoothest body butter ever! :)

If you haven't paid them a visit yet, please do, because the products are amazing and they always have great register deals as well, so you are always bound to find a lil' something!

Always Smile :)  - Sand

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pea is my fave too...

    Does Dark Kiss smells nice? How would you describe the scent? Sweet? Warm with a hint of amber?

    ReplyDelete