Sunday, April 15, 2012

Travelling Essentials - Tips and Products I loved

Recently I went on vacation to England.  I was excited for the trip but I wasn't excited about the drying and uncomfortable effects that can occur to the body during air travel.  I did a bit of research and found some neat little tips which helped make my trip comfortable.

1.  Drink PLENTY of Water
Even though it may increase the number of trips to the washroom, it is worth it!  Not only is the extra H20 great for your body, but it is also great for your skin to minimize dry skin.  Since you are walking back and forth to the washroom, your are increasing your circulation in your body, which is a bonus since you are sitting for such a long time.

2.  Moisturize
I brought along with me a hand and a facial moisturizer.  Typically my hands are always drier than my face, therefore I brought a cream based one for my hands and since my face tends to be more oily, I brought a gel based moisturizer.  I was so happy that I did.  The creamier texture for the hands was perfect, and I didn't have to use it as much.  I used the face moisturizer more and was glad that it was gel based and it absorbed beautifully. Another great item to have is a lip balm as your lips can get dry as well.  Here are the products below that I used:

Face | Biotherm - AquaSource

Hands | Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

Lips | Fresh - Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15


3.  Avoiding Nausea
I have always suffered with motion sickness, therefore my go to solution is Gravol.  All I need is one pill and it does the trick.  I feel alert and not overly relaxed.  You can also try Ginger Tea or Gingerale of course which is readily available during your flight. 

Hopefully these tips may help, please feel free to share your tips too!


Always Smile :)  - Sand


2 comments:

  1. This is very essential and informative information for me. I would like to say your post is superb and relevant my topic. I also used this product. I was looking for the tips on traveling and reached here.

    ReplyDelete