Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Want glowing smooth skin? Use Vasanti's Monoi Magic!

The colder months are still on the way and boy is it starting to feel like Winter!  The weather wreaks havoc on the skin.  If you are a forgetful water drinker or tend to skip the extra moisturizing that our skin deserves in these months especially, look no further than Vasanti's Monoi Magic - Monoi de Tahiti Treatment Oil.

I love this product because it is the best treatment oil to date! I have used a variety of Oils and they were either too greasy and didn't absorb well.  Monoi Magic is such a great product, and I use it for many reasons which I have listed below:

- Easily absorbs. 
- Leaves skin glowing.
- Great as a night treatment (or a morning treatment for that thirsty skin).
- Multi purpose product because you can use it on your Face, Skin and Hair.
- Results are noticed immediately.
- Mineral oil free, Paraben free, 100% vegan & not tested on animals!
Photo courtesy of:  www.vasanticosmetics.com

Now for some of you skeptical people, using an oil may seem foreign, but once you see the results and that it is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores - cue the "Ahhhhhhhhh) you will not be disappointed.

I have been using it for the past month and I am in love! Naturally it has been added to my skin care arsenal!

Always Smile - Sand :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment