Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I am an Instagram Addict :)

It's Self Promotion tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime! :) If you are a quality TV programming realty TV junkie like me than you should be able to recognize what line I am taking my intro from.  (Hint: Rhymes with Sersey Jore) ;)

Ok jokes aside, I know I have said this about a hundred times..."I will start posting more frequently"... "I will start writing more blogs"... "I will take the time to upload my million of photos to my blog to share".. and of course time flies and 5000 months later here we are.

Today I wanted to share my love of Instagram.  I mean I really LOVE instagram!  I can admit it, I am an Instagram Junkie to my core! I love looking at photos, I love seeing things from another lens, I love how we can connect across the world with one another through photos.  It's quick and easy to fall into the hook of Instagram.  Not only do I love creeping looking at pics, but I also like to share my pics and my view of the things I love!

You can find me on Instagram by searching for, you guessed it:  @MakeupBySand.  Here is the link below http://instagram.com/makeupbysand

Here you will find my many loves from Makeup, Hair, Books, Art, Food and the love for my city!  Here are some of my fave pics and of course more to come:









Always Smile :)  - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment