Wednesday, October 30, 2013

FOTD - Halloween Inspired - Lady Darkness


Halloween is just around the corner and if you are strapped for time or not sure what to do for a costume, here is an easy look that takes no time. To complete this look, I used my regular beauty products that I would use for any of the glam or everyday looks that I do.

The white face makeup that was used was the only product that was purchased, but the rest of the products I already had had at home to create this look.

Check out the products that I used:

  • White Face Makeup - Base 
  • Grey Ghoulish Shadows - Grey & Black Waterproof Eye Pencil
  • Ghoulish Accents - Grey & Black eyeshadows
  • Lips - Grey Waterproof Eye Pencil
  • Blood - Burgundy Lipstick, Vaseline and Black Liquid Eyeliner.
  • Black Hood - Black Shawl




Pretty straightforward, I used the white makeup to cover the face, then I used the makeup to create the shadows and the creepiness to the face.  Any of the natural angles of my face, I added the grey and blended out with my fingers.  Once the lips were greyed out, it totally completed the face.  The last touch was the blood on the lips and eyes, which I used the end of the eyeshadow to apply.  The products were mixed on the back of my hand.

Total Time: 15 mins.

Hope you enjoy this ghoulish look!

Always Smile :)  - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment