Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Review | Maybelline Master Kajal



I love eyeliner and when I came across the ad for this Eyeliner by Maybelline I had to check it out. The Maybelline Master Kajal is pretty amazing! I loved the shape and love that I don't have to sharpen this pencil. The unique shape allows for precision eye lining whether it be for the waterline or upper/lower lashline.





















Pros:

  • Easy to Use.
  • Multiple ways to line eyes (Waterline, Under lash line or on the Top Lash line).
  • Shape allows for easy application inside the waterline. 
  • You can tightline by closing your eyes during the application.
  • Smokey and Smudgy effects can be achieved.
  • Never need to sharpen it!
Con:

  • Would love if it were waterproof, but it's not bad for long wear, with minor transfer.
  • Will not give you a sharp liner look. (Which is ok!)

Tip:
  • Use the pencil on an angle to keep shape and for even easier application.
  • Black shade is called Onyx Rush



Overall I am impressed with this product. It has worked very well for me as well as on my makeup clients. Worth the buy and I will be checking out the other colours that they offer too!





No comments:

Post a Comment