Sunday, January 11, 2015

Product Wish List | 2015 Winter








I have come across some really gorgeous things in the last few weeks that I want to pick up for myself. Some are already available and others are yet to be launched which I am patiently anticipating.

Here is a quick snapshot of a few things on my Wish list for the season, and why I love them!

1. Hourglass Modernist Eye shadow Palette

  • Artistic palettes in multiple colour combinations
  • Colours look very pigmented
  • Gorgeous Ombre wave pattern

2. Nars Palette

  • These shadows are gorgeous as singles
  • The top ones were put together in this convenient palette
  • Great item for a new makeup user or a Pro

3. Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks

  • The "Brow Queen" has launched these gorgeous liquid lipsticks
  • Amazing colours
  • Beautiful pigment

4. Kate Spade Eat Cake for Breakfast Mug

  • Cutest statement mug ever :)
  • Starts your day happy
  • Love anything (EVERYTHING) with statements

5. Moleskin Sketchbook

  • I currently have a moleskin note book which I absolutely love
  • Sketchbook would force me to draw and doodle more
  • Brings out creative expression

I am looking to get these goodies in next few months and of course I will share with you the pretty details of these lovely items!




No comments:

Post a Comment