Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Beauty Look | #FOTD/#MOTD Sexy Navy using the ItsJudyTime Palette!



I had so much fun creating this look! I used the ItsJudyTime palette which I must say I was in my happy place when I first bought this palette. I love the options and versatility I have with this to truly create a million looks! I love Navy tones on brown eyes and wanted to create a sexy navy look. The look breakdown is below along with the pics!



PRODUCTS USED:

Eyes
ItsJudyTime Palette
Navy Blue - All Over Lid 
Bronze - Middle of the Lid
Gold - Inner Corner
Warm Matte Brown - Transition/Crease
Matte Vanilla - Brow Bone

Brows
Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro in Wedgewood

Face
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in #4 (Yellow Gold) mixed with Luminous Silk #6.5
Giorgio Armani Bronzer #100
Vasanti Cosmetics Blush in Himalayas

Lips
MAC Cosmetics Angel Lipstick
MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in Posh It Up
MAC Lip Pencil in Spice





Navy is a gorgeous option for a smokey eye and pairs perfectly with bronzey/gold tones! Have fun trying this instead of black or brown and you will be in LOVE! This is a PERFECT night out look!




No comments:

Post a Comment