Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Product Love | Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hairspray

I have had a love/hate relationship with hairspray. It's either too sticky or too strong and leaves the hair stiff or it just didn't give me the type of hold I wanted. If I wear my hair curled, waved or straight I need a hair spray with a light hold to help the look last all day.

My Product Love right now is for:  Dove Style+Care - Flexible Hairspray!



I love that I can do the following:

  • Wave with a wand - Keeps the wave natural and helps to hold it longer
  • Bouncy Curls - Allows me to prep the hair before I curl to keep the curl defined
  • Textured Look - I can add a bit of texture to the hair and can still put my fingers through it

It has a light scent which is perfect so it doesn't over power you when you want to spray the EFF out of it! I also like that I can finger style my hair and create the look I want. The best part is that it's a great working spray for teasing the hair or for prepping the hair before any heat styling tool!

I picked up this baby at Walmart on SALE, so be sure to check it out! It's the perfect product for Beachy waves!





No comments:

Post a Comment