Monday, September 21, 2015

Product Love | Maybelline Master Drama Eye Studio | Cream Pencil


My Eye liner series continues with the Maybelline Master Drama By EyeStudio - Cream Pencil in shade Midnight Master. I have never used just one eye liner product for my eyes. Different products offer different benefits for defining the eyes.

For the waterline, which is the inside of the lower lash line, you need an eye liner that will stay pigmented in colour and is long lasting, which can be a hard combination to find. This eye liner does it all!

Pros
  • 16 Hour Wear
  • Bold Pigment
  • Oil-Free Creamy Application
  • Ideal for Waterline
  • Easily Smudges & Stays Put
Cons

  • Creamy texture may be hard to work with, but once it glides it's good to go


I love that this liner LASTED all day. I happened to test it out on a regular day but I also enjoyed this liner recently at a family wedding I attended. From Start to finish, the eye liner did not budge, stayed bold and never faded! From mingling, through emotional speeches (yes I actually got teary eyed during the wedding) to dancing the night away, this eye liner did not move!

Here is a pic from that night, with me wearing that liner!



For years I have experimented with different eye liners in the various forms they come in. I highly encourage you to try different products and you will find what works for you. Be sure to check this liner out!






No comments:

Post a Comment