Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fun Makeup | Halloween Inspired Skull Makeup Look



I have been waiting a loooooooooooooooong time to do this type of makeup look. I wanted to do something that was a bit more realistic and artistic. This was my first attempt and I am pretty happy how this turned out. Goes to show that you can continue to learn more about the art of Makeup!

Check out the pics and the makeup products I used to create this Skull Makeup Look!






The Products I used were:

  • Annabelle White Eyeliner Pencil with White Shadow - Created outline, filled in the face 
  • Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer & Vasanti Foundation #01 - Blended out the face and to blend
  • QUO Liquid Liner & Maybelline Line Stiletto - Created Lines and Teeth
  • Giorgio Armani Maestro Liner - Created Skull cracks and fine details for Teeth
  • Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette - Using grey/black created shadows and dimension to the Skull



I hope you like this look and please feel free to share or comment below! This was so much fun to create and I will definitely be doing these more, at least 1 Special Look a month, so stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment