Sunday, November 1, 2015

Beauty Tip | Bright Eyes with a Pop of Colour!!



There is one rule to Makeup...Make your own rules! There are literally a million different ways to do the same look and the same goes for the different ways you can wear makeup.

What can be popular one season, is completely wrong the next season. There was a time where I would match my eye makeup to the outfit I was wearing. The look would be a mix of tone-on-tone shades, worn together with a very cool gradient effect. For added drama, I would wear it with a winged liner.

Lately, I have moved towards a bright pop of colour under the lower lash line, while keeping the eye look pretty neutral. This way I get the best of both worlds, a soft glam look with a pop of colour.

Here a few looks I have done this year where I used this pop of colour technique, check them out below:

1. Pop of Blue

Courtesy of: Instagram/@MakeupBySand

2. Pop of Purple
Courtesy of: Instagram/@MakeupbySand

3. Pop of Green
Courtesy of: Instagram/@MakeupbySand

Just some of my favourite looks with a pop of colour. It's so easy to do, you can use eye liners or shadows and create something thin and soft to super dramatic! Try it out for the next big night out :)





No comments:

Post a Comment