Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fun Makeup | #12DaysofChristmas Makeup Looks | Day 2: Starry Night



Today brings Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Makeup Looks by @MakeupbySand aka Me! I'm so excited to share the rest of the really fun and sparkly looks for the month. I created this look with the festive nights in mind, therefore this look is called: Starry Night! Enjoy the pics and details below!



Products Used:

Face
  • Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk #6.25 Foundation
  • Giorgio Armani #100 Bronzer
  • MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Candlelight
  • MAC Blush in Passionately Tempted

Eyes
  • Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Tuxedo (Black) and Moonlight (Sparkly Champagne)
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 (Gun Metal)
  • Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette
  • Vasanti Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Arctic Shimmer (DC) *Use any sparkle shimmer. See tip*
  • Giorgio Armani Eye Pencil in #4 & Eyes To Kill Mascara
  • Quo Liquid Liner in Black


Lips
  • Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro #202
  • Giorgio Armani Lip Gloss #107
TIP: In order to keep the sparkle pigment in place, I used a concealer brush to apply it and used a couple of eye drops in the lid to mix the sparkle pigment and "placed" it on the lid and softly blended out.



I kept the lips super neutral because the eyes have so much drama with the sparkly effect which I am seriously obsessed with! If I could, I would wear bling on my eyes all day long! (Side note: I wore this look from 11am to 10pm and it did not move or lose it's sparkle factor! The tip above totally helps!)

I hope you enjoyed this look and feel free to try it out and share the look with me. This is a perfect look for the holidays and  for New Year's Eve! Tune in tomorrow for the next look :)

Happy Holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment