Friday, December 4, 2015

Product Deal | Affordable Life Brand #Skincare Masks!


I am a sucker for a great deal, especially when the products work! I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up a few items (which we all know NEVER happens! Lol). I came across a unit that housed a number of Life Brand skin masks.

The fact that they were a $1.99 sweetened the deal, so I picked up the following three:

1. Purifying Face Mask
2. Pore Cleansing Facial Sheet Mask
3. Brightening Mud Face Mask

I have used the two so far and loved them! A great buy and would make a great stocking stuffer for any beauty enthusiast! Life Brand has about 17 unique masks for both skin and hair available at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Why I like them:

  • Great for a weekly treatment or pick me up for the skin
  • Ideal for travelling - The Mask Sheet might be a little scary but great for hydration
  • Great for an add on for gifts this season or for Bdays
  • Paraben Free
TIP: AMAZING after a night out or lack of sleep or stressful week. Brightens and boosts the skin!

Check out these babies when you get a chance! Approximate time for each mask is 15mins. therefore I typically use them when I'm watching my fave tv show like Empire.  I will be trying them all and sharing with you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment