Friday, January 1, 2016

Fun Makeup | #12DaysofChristmas Makeup Looks | Day 12: #NewYearsDay



Today I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! All the best for 2016. I am sharing a throwback look that is perfect for a day after joyful holiday parties and dinners out. It's simple makeup look that uses pinks, coppers and brown paired with a neutral lipstick. The final look/theme of my 12 Days of Christmas Makeup Look is called: New Year's Day!

Check out the details below! Be sure to check out these looks on Instagram by clicking @MakeupbySand!

Products Used:

Face
  • Giorgio Armani Crema Nuda #1
  • Giorgio Armani Luminessence CC Cream #6
  • Giorgio Armani Blush 506
  • Giorgio Armani Bronzer #400
  • Mac Cosmetics Skin Finish in Candlelight

Eyes
  • Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette (Warm Brown)
  • Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks in Cocoa and Copper
  • Mac Cosmetics Coppering & Expensive Pink Eyeshadows
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner
  • Maybelline Eye Drama Eye Pencil
  • Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara

Lips
  • Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Lipstick #500

A simple makeup look using soft colours is the perfect New Year's Day look. I hope you have enjoyed the 12 Looks of Makeup(Christmas) looks during the holidays! Stay tuned as I will be doing more makeup themed series that I will be sharing on the blog as well as on my other Social Media links. Click here to connect with me on Twitter or on Instagram!

Happy 2016!!





No comments:

Post a Comment