Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Beauty | Goodies from NYX Cosmetics



NYX Cosmetics Canada made a game changing decision for Makeup lovers when they opened their shop at Square One Mississauga.Typically, you could find NYX at select Rexall locations, but a standalone shop was exactly what Toronto/GTA Beauty lovers needed. All my fave goodies in one place and affordable!

I got these goodies a while back but they are SOOO worth this post. I have listed the items I got, their price point and my overall feedback. Take a look below:


1. Highlight & Contour Pro Palette | Cost: $27.00
  • 8 Shades
  • Highlight Shades: Ice Queen, Soft Light, Cream & Nectar
  • Contour Shades: Tan, Toffee, Sculpt & Hollow
  • Customizable shades that you can choose from their Pro singles
I like this palette because it gives you so much versatility in shade choices (especially as a Makeup Artist). These shades can work on all skin tones! I prefer the powder formula, because it really gives a diffused finish on the skin


2. Face & Body Glitter in Bronze | Cost: $6.00
  • 12 Shades
  • High sparkle pigment
  • Can be used on eyes and body
I'm all about glitter and sparkle!! I love that a tiny amount can be used all-over the lid or as a liner. The glitter is fine and reflects beautifully on the eyes! Be sure to use a liquid product to help control your application. I tend to use liquid highlighters by picking up a bit on my brush and then picking up the pigment from the lid.


3. Matte Liquid Liner | Cost: $10.00
  • Matte Finish - Similar to a gel liner look
  • Think and flexible brush
  • Get classic or bold looks
I was not used to using Gel liners but I loved their finish. That's why I love this liner because the matte formula gives me the gel liner look but with the control of a brush. Long lasting, doesn't fade/move and is great for Summer makeup looks!


4. Collection Noir Liquid Liner | Cost: $8.00
  • Fine Tip Brush
  • Precision and control
  • Long lasting
This liquid liner for me is exactly like the traditional liquid liners that I have grown up using. So my comfort level is high! I love the finer brush and how easy it is to create thin to thicker lines.


5. Soft Matte Lip Cream | Cost: $9.00
  • Creamy Application
  • Matte Finish
  • Transfer proof
  • Shades: London (Nude/Brown), Tokyo (Light Pink), Copenhagen (Burgundy) & Monte Carlo (Red)
These lip creams feel incredible! A little product gives a beautifully painted lip! What I love is that it leaves a super matte finish that doesn't transfer or bleed! Great with gloss or alone.

If you are a makeup lover, like me and want to try the new makeup trends, NYX offers great quality products for an affordable price point! Be sure to check out the NYX stores in Toronto/GTA!

Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment